The Guild runs 'Introduction to Winemaking' classes, prior to grape harvesting season.
- Classes consist of three hour sessions over two Saturday mornings
- The course is provided on a not-for-profit basis and includes a basic winemaking kit.
- The kit includes a winemaking book, equipment and ingredients for your first batch of fruit wine.
- Experienced guild members will be available to answer any questions you may have and they will provide wine for tasting and evaluation.
- An initial free membership of the guild, up to the AGM, is also included in the cost of the course.